BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

me & money

me & money

MIRACLE

MIRACLE

♥ NEVER END ;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2010年5月5日星期三

♥ happy birthday to my dad

♥4/5/2010

so handsomeee ;)))

happy birthday to u ;)

 we celebration at PAPPA RICH ;)

and the menu





 
mom & bro


me & bro
 
my sistaa ;) EVA


 
behind me
ada ghost ;O
 
omg = =..so ulgy lahz ..
when u say nth at all ;)
shoot 1 
 
shoot 2
we are happy family ..lol
aftertahat , my boy come my house fetch me &   his friend  went to pavilion watch this movie
 
yip man 2

10.45 p.m
nice movie;)
all hungry ald ><
we went to oldtown selter it ;))
2;45 home sweet home
and take some pic 
here。teeheeeeee

想要说些什麽又不知从何说起
只有把它放在心底
说好不吵架,现在又这为了小事情而吵
我真得不明你再想什么
 

 
 
 

1 评论:

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 说...

Happy Birthday to ur handsome father...
XD

ONLINE


Online Now Icons ¡¡ ⊥∩O ⊥Ǝƃ SןԀ ℲℲO ⋊ɔ∩Ⅎ